View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 12:26 PM   #15
eagle

Default Re: What color is this 31 Victoria??

Sorry, I shouldn't have given my opinion on the wheels. It really is a beautiful car. Its really difficult to identify accuracy etc of color via a computer. Depending on monitor/camera/lighting etc it is not an accurate representation that I am looking at, quite likely. Even the wheel color probably looks a lot different in real life. Many digital cameras run the image through processing to enhance the original image. Enhancement is actually distortion. So, basically I should've kept my mouth shut, I'm not seeing it like it truly looks.
Probably close to the color of my A, see avatar pic. Mine was painted in the 50's so the paint is definitely showing its age and in places where its chipped I can see the original paint underneath and its a little different shade. If you find the original paint code for this color post it, I plan to someday repaint mine. The tan top really looks good with the green/black.

Last edited by eagle; 02-21-2022 at 12:32 PM.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote