View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 12:43 PM   #127
Fordestes

Default Re: Let's build a drag race 8BA engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldjr003 View Post
Sorry my messages are being put in the wrong place. I was responding to someone on here who goes by Pete, andI was calling him out about his ridiculous comments about his 14 to 1 compression Flathead making 352 c.i. There is a whole new generation out there getting into Flatheads, and I hate to see them getting useless and untrue information. This will be my 3rd Flathead build, and I've done so much reading and research over the years, NOT from some Dude on Youu Tube or a website such as the Ford Barn. No, I'm not saying there's not useful information on here, I'm saying there's some people out there that , shall I say, don't know what they are talking about. , and thereare other real engine builders, who have done Flathead builds over and over, with real world results. I don't just throw information put there based on what some guy that knows a guy, that knew a guy..... and the 307 , 69 Nova was supposed to be a joke.I've met enough of them. I have Time Slips for the cars /motors I've built, not just hearsay. So......there you have it. I bet Ol' Pete has some ocean front property in Arizona too.....
Mabe the engine started out as a 337 c.i. ? I ran some 337s back in the early 70s they are heavy but can be strong runners for sure.
Fordestes is offline   Reply With Quote