View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 11:14 PM   #32
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: NEW starting problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by koates View Post
V8COOPMAN, Thanks for the praise up but im just a simple mechanic/electrician. You are the patient one with all the tech info and drawings. I get somewhat frustrated when trying to help people who just wont do the checks that are being advised.
Bob C & Kevin BOTH .....I went through the greatest part of my career with FAA as a mechanical & electrical type at a busy Air Traffic Control Center. More notably, I pride myself as a detail-oriented and pre-planner type. Patience is also a strong virtue of mine, and I try my best to COMMUNICATE concisely with folks....to include those that MAY be a little behind the UNDERSTANDING or LEARNING curve (as Kevin alludes to)....hence, my penchant for supportive and informational drawings & diagrams.

Bob....I completely missed your "spot-on" assessment, and Kevin....YOU don't miss much either, and on a regular basis, too! I probably would have enjoyed working with either of you's guys! Dick D (DD)

PS: As far as I'm concerned, Paul's 'problem' has been debunked by a couple of the best.

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote