Thread: Still no Tom
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 09:29 AM   #15
Tom Wesenberg

Default Re: Still no Tom

I'm back home after spending a couple months in Arizona to be with my girlfriend and to buy a nice rust free Buick. On my way home on Tuesday I stopped to visit Bert's in Denver. That's a nice large building Steve is in now, and the parts are well organized. A few containers still have mixed original parts to be sorted, and I bought some nice original hard to find parts. It's hard to imagine so many good original parts in one place, and well worth the stop to visit if you are anywhere close to the Denver area. If you ask Steve to find you some original part, just be patient, as there is much to look through. I'm sure I missed a lot, but I was running out of money, so I was very happy with what I found and bought.

I haven't had a real vacation for about 13 years, and this past two months were the best I could ever have. It's also nice to get out of the brutal Minnesota winters, which last for most of 6 months. Now I have lots of snow to move and lots to catch up with, as I had no computer access while I was gone.
Tom Wesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote