View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Modelakid31

Send a message via AIM to Modelakid31
Default Got my brother to drive the A Chassis today!

My brother is 16 and im 19. We both are completly different. Im the car and hands on mechanic kid and he is the book-smart, A & B grades student. He's really into Science and is going to be a rocket scientist someday. he is in the 11th grade right now and is buying college chemestry books online with his "spending money" and reads them for his "free time/fun" reading! I on the other hand am the one who everyone says im an "A/B" student but dont like to apply myself. Well even tho we are differnt, I was soooo surprised when he walked into the garage this afternoon when he got off the bus from school to see what i was up to. he was asking me about my car and how the engine and trans worked, and why you put the clutch in when you are stopping.

Anyways, I gave him the keys and told him to try it out for himself. He did really good for his first try. I snapped a quick video on my cell phone while he was driving it. heres the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBR8wk-yOw

Hope I can get him more interested in driving them so he will go on tours with me when mines done. I'll show him how to "borrow" dad's roadster or sport coupe (whatever one he wants to drive). Thats what I did before I got my Tudor. Sorry dad. LOL
Modelakid31 is offline   Reply With Quote