View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:02 PM   #36
Model A Ron

Default Re: Marvel Mystery Oil in Crankcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENT in 10-uh-C View Post
Yeah, pretty scientific, -and we KNOW it is factual because it was a YouTube video. I am sure others will feel the skepticism and testing methods.

I like his comment "We had Eighty-Four PSI-sss." I guess his testing also showed there were multiple PSI readings inside the cylinder!

And, his recommendation is don't use other engine flushes, ...just use MMO. With agendas so rampant these days, you can't help but wonder if Marvel Mystery Oil sent him a couple of cases of their product for free for him to make a video about. Many such content providers on YouTube are compensated for product endorsement which tends to taint the validity of the test.
Brent
All I said was "Interesting video of what MMO did to a lawn mower" Never said it was scientific but you do make some good points.

As for myself a few years back I put a few ounces per cylinder in 1982 Diesel Mercedes and soaked it for about week turning the engine over by hand every day. The compression went from just over 320psi to near 400. I did a compression test about 10,000 miles later and all 5 cylinders were around 400psi. Now this may not be scientific as well but the fact is it worked for me. Not a spokesman just a witness lol

Ron

Ron

Last edited by Model A Ron; 04-27-2021 at 05:10 PM.
Model A Ron is offline   Reply With Quote