View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
ivanimal

Default Model A truck tailgate hinges Macs was no help.

I have ordered a set of these from mac's but they have been giving me the run around. Seriously i don't know how they stay in business. i am currently on hold for the third time. This time it has been a half hour and sending things to their customer service email address just get returned.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

I was promised a call back from their customer service rep on the phone but that never happened.

I am waiting on hold to cancel the order. Im done with them. There are so many ways they could have saved this small order but they must just not care.

This all started with their taking my order and not telling me they weren't in stock. I waited about 2 weeks called them asking if they were lost and they told me they were waiting for a supplier to ship them. Seriously? With todays technology why did I not get a notice of backorder. I would have started making a bracket right then. Now I have to make one and have it painted. It wont match and with the weird angle might rattle. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyhow I will never be held hostage by them again. They dont deserve my money. I will make a bracket of some sort to get by but want to have a real set. Is there another supplier of these or do I just have to go with jury rigged brackets. I will not give Mac's my money. its the principle. They dont deserve it.

Ivan

Last edited by ivanimal; 05-11-2015 at 05:15 PM.
ivanimal is offline   Reply With Quote