View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #14
Pete from OZ

Default Re: My 1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe has arrived in OZ

Here is exactly how the advertisement read before my negotiations began.

WOW.... 1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe....BARN FIND. Probably the last barn find anywhere. Last Driven in 1963 and then parked in a Barn. Later model flathead needs work or replaced. Remainder of drive train is stock. All Steel... All There.

Jerry sent to me Registration Papers and other information going back to 1960.
Reading the 1960 Registration the 35 belonged to a J Hale, and it says on the paperwork - This vehicle has been torn down and not in operation for the year 1960.
Jerrys Cousin Vernon purchased tyhe 35 in July 1963 and kept it right up to December 2011, when Jerry then decided that he would have it to rebuild.
It became clear to Jerry that it was to late for him to rebuild it, and with regrets he decided to sell it.
I have continued to be in contact with Jerry for the past 11 months, and here is his response when I informed him that the 35 had arrived in OZ. And as I mentioned in my first post, I asked for Jerrys permission to share details of the Coupe.

GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT THE CAR--I STILL HAVE SELLERS REMORSE FOR SELLING IT SOMETIMES---IT IS FINE WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO PRINT THE PICTURE-- GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ME UPDATED!!! THANKS JERRY
Pete from OZ is offline   Reply With Quote