View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #21
hangarb7

Default Re: Model A Driving trips

C26Pinelake, what does this mean? "until I was informed that Hagerty and SilverWheels do not allow the car in a commercial parking lot." I never heard that before and I never saw anything from Hagerty that said that, although I have not examined the policy to that level. Does that mean I can't drive it to Walmart or a restaurant? Or just a lot near where a person works? (I am retired) I did drive it to work a few years ago when we had an employee car show day.

Our club here in Pittsburgh, PA is the same as JacksonIII, we plan in February for the year and folks volunteer to be tour directors and they decide where they want to lead a tour. We typically have two a month thru October and a few overnighters as well.

The second most common question is, "Do you drive it much?" I guess people expect that we leave them just sitting most of the time. I take mine whenever and where ever I can. I love to take it to Home Depot to pick up stuff! C26Pinelake are you saying that I am voiding my Hagerty insurance by doing that?

JackD
hangarb7 is offline   Reply With Quote