Thread: Mac's survey
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #114
montanafordman

Default Re: Mac's survey

I had a very large order of rear end parts with them last year. My ring gear was not in stock and I waited 3 months for them to get it. I would call about every week and would get told they should have them in stock next week then nothing. I guess don't promise what you cannot deliver. I finnally gave up and spent more ordering from Snyders but they have always had VERY fast shipping, excellent communication when things were out of stock, and a well laid out website that is easy to navigate. Brattons has also been good to deal with and has had excellent service. It seems many vendors have ways to put themselves out there over the competition in different areas - either by having parts manufactured to their own specifications and being very up front about which ones are best and where they are made, or having original parts on hand, or making their own wiring sets, proximity to me, etc. Macs catalog details, ordering, and shipping cost and expediency do not impress me like the others and with them being all the way out in NY it gives me little reason to do business with them over other vendors.
montanafordman is offline   Reply With Quote