View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #104
sgwilson904

Default Re: Who Can Diagnose THIS Total Mystery? Win A Prize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary WA View Post
Mitch//PA, I'm not a parts changer and we know the problem, it's not running correctly!!! I have three model A's built by me and others no problems there! As far as Sgwilson904 thread I was JUST trying to help him out with a similar problem he has! I apologize if I took over HIS thread! I wasn't the one who continued his thread, it was all the replies that we in Washington have tried with no results. Seems as tho you don't have the answer for the correct fix EITHER! I'll leave it here and be even nicer!!!!! Have a Good Day!!!!
I'm sure that Mitch--who offered me some good ideas here--meant no disrespect...and I certainly can understand Gary's frustration with the very same problem I'm trying to solve.

You guys here in the Barn have been terrific to offer your time and expertise to both Gary and me (not to mention so many others with problems tough-to-resolve). Thanks to each and every one of you for the support...and if anybody has an additional thought, please chime in.

I'll let you know if/when we find a crab apple in the fuel tank <grin> or any other cause of this mind numbing mess.
sgwilson904 is offline   Reply With Quote