View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:58 AM   #140
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

I still keep getting pm's regarding price and such for this socket from people just reading this thread. If you are new to this thread and have any questions regarding price and purchasing or what have you, please read back to post #65 where I posted the pricing and rough details regarding how we are going to go about this.

For all you folks already on the list, I have been amazed how much interest there is. What we thought was going to be maybe 20-25 sockets, as you can imagine if you have followed this post, has been blown out of the water. Needless to say we are going to make a rather substantial run at this point figuring there will probably be residual interest once word continues to spread.

I did check back into making these in quantity by a couple of reputable US manufacturers, however the minimum quantity would be 5000/10,000 pieces. Now there has been an unbelievable interest in these at this point, but no where close to supporting a run of 5000.

We are going to run 150, and more after that if interest warrants doing so. This will still barely pay for all the tooling and such, but as I said before, this is a labor of love and bragging rights more so than making money at this point.

Hope everyone is doing well, and again, thank you for your interest in this project.

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote