View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 01:06 PM   #18
reggiedog

Smile Re: I am leaving Fordbarn

Steve,

Don't go as I loved working with you on your research as I learned a lot from you and I too loved reading your post on the barn, and when I have a question I can always P.M. you and I always get the correct answer to the question that I asked.

As I'm always pulling your books out to get the answers to some questions that I have, but I'm kind of still waiting for your last book to come out as I have a lot of stuff to look up in there also.

As I'm not the only person that has these cars around me as there always asking me did you get the book yet, as a few of them like me have projects going on that book would help out on.

Granted it would always be my book but I can always tell the right stuff or we can always look it up in the book, just like I do with the other books that I have of yours as there's a lot of information in there and I'm so glad to of helped you with some of it.

I would do it again in a heartbeat as it was a lot of fun for me as I was learning a lot from doing it, and giving you the research that I found I actually got into researching the Milwaukee Plant myself after that and I'm slowly still doing that.

Jeff