View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 11:38 AM   #1
sawyer

Default Wanted a roadster

Hey guys I'm looking for a little advice, I'm not new to old cars currently have 5 on the road and am a mechanic by trade but I've always wanted an A model roadster and I'm starting to get serious about getting one. I've always thought a '31 was the most desirable but don't really know why, not saying that's the one I have to have but what's the difference in the first A's and last? What should I look out for? But the biggest thing is price seems that they are all over the place. I want a good driver not a perfect #s matching museum piece. I found a '29 roadster that looks very decent with another rolling chassis with the engine trans cowl and various other parts for $15500 which doesn't seem to bad of a deal but I'm not sure if '29s aren't that desirable and that's high, saw a nice '31 in CA for about the same price, so if you all would lend me some of your expertise I would really appreciate it. By the way I am in Virginia as I know location factors in on the price as well. Thanks Mark
sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote