View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 12:00 AM   #129
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Fellas... I've had enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj's junkers View Post
If the site is only about perfectly restored vehicles then I will never be able to say a word. With 5 Model A's, 5 T's and numerous V-8's that will never be perfect because of lack of knowledge, ability and funds for perfection then so be it. I DO enjoy learning about all the quirks and differences in the cars. Sometimes things get a little rough for various reasons I let it slide. The Barn has been great and I have told many about the site and hope they have enjoyed it also. Philip Ewald

I believe you have an incorrect assumption, If the site is only about perfectly restored vehicles then I will never be able to say a word.

You don't have to have a perfectly restored car to contribute to the forum even if it were 100% dedicated to fine point cars. What does a fine point car have to do with engine troubles, what to fix it my car has a shimmy or hard steering? Do you have to have a fine point car to answer questions like; "What do they mean when they say indented fire wall?"

Remember the only stupid question is one not asked.

As for the original start to all this, Ryan this is your site to do with as you please and run it as you will. I would be lying if I did not say I have seen mixed messages from you but that is my problem not yours.

My only hope is that you truly see what this site means to the Model A community, as your HAMB site is to the traditional hot rodders. I been to enough sites to see Fordbarn and HAMB mentioned as places to go to get more information and that would never happen if it were not a source of knowledge.

I support you not only in words but I also purchased both of the Jalopy Journals to help with some of the expenses.

Mike