View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:33 AM   #16
alexiskai

Default Re: Ford Model A Camshaft Inspection and Evaluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENT in 10-uh-C View Post
IMO this opinion of yours is total nonsense. It has however, amazed me how folks will become offended after they have posted falsified or incorrect information here yet feel like they are being verbally mauled if their 'audience' does not agree with their comment. It is my opinion that others should not need to critique or research every comment made as to whether it is factual or not. Posters should have the respect to not guess at an answer while wording their post as if it is to be perceived as factual. The issue with this is, -hobbyists come here to learn the facts so they can make intelligent decisions regarding their own circumstances. Having to decipher whether the posted advice being given is truly factual should not be a perquisite here.

FWIW, I have viewed your videos too. Add yourself to the above list of content providers.
I've only ever posted one video, so I don't know that I'd count myself as a content creator. I try to have a healthy humility about what I know and don't know. I do think your tone when you see what you consider to be "falsified information" is moralistic and patronizing. I respect your presence on this board and I'm not here to lecture you, but I don't know why you're amazed that people don't like it when you go out of your way to say how annoyed you are at them.

Last edited by alexiskai; 12-01-2020 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Edited to account for Brent's edit.
alexiskai is offline   Reply With Quote