View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 04:23 PM   #1069
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Mice Mice Mice everywhere. Trillions of them.

Central New South Wales and Southern Queensland have a mice plague. Wheat bunkers and silos plus hay stacks are being destroyed by trillions of mice. New emerging crops of canola are also being destroyed but it’s fortunate cereal is not yet planted. They are in buildings and homes. I live on the outer southern reach of this region and my house is built to be rodent free but our outside guest quarters are not. I found mice, nice and comfortable beneath the doonah on a bed. I catch between 3 and 6 each night. Remember I live on the outside of this plague region. But mice are only part of this story. It’s about a world wide institution that wants to save these smelly and destructive little creatures. You may have guessed it’s PETA or people for the ethical treatment of animals. Who are PETA you may ask. Below is what I copied from Wikipedia:

Founded by Alexander Fernando Pacheco, born in Illinois who founded Animal rights advocacy
Founder, 600 Million Stray Dogs Need You
Co-founder, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
And presided (president) over by Ingrid Newkirk, a British woman who witnessed a distressfully and unnecessarily and cruel killing of a dog.

Articles are appearing in the Australian media putting their case. They, PETA, have become a laughing stock and would not be doing their cause any good at all. Some of their other causes can be equally as foolish but unfortunately they do have a negative influence on the farming industry’s meat and wool markets.

Appearing in Australian newspapers is a PETA spokeswoman Eleesha Naxakis. Take a gander at her picture below. Young, attractive and I’m thinking personal attention seeker. I’m wondering if she is representing PETA or is it a personal promotion of herself seeking a modelling career? You can make a decision yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 43169993-9594867-image-a-16_1621414265361.jpg (52.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpeg Unknown-3.jpeg (10.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpeg images-3.jpeg (12.5 KB, 23 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.

Last edited by woofa.express; 05-20-2021 at 02:31 AM.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote