View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 09:09 AM   #16
Seth Swoboda

Default Re: name to remember for your next wiring harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
I met Tyree for the first time at the ENM flea market/swap meet in Charlotte/Concord last year. We sat and talked for quite some time. He had some nice looking wiring harnesses shown on his table, plus a lot of other car wiring items. He also had a nice '39 coupe there for sale. I tried to talk him into coming up to the Gettysburg ENM meet and setting up in the swap meet this past August, but could not convince him to do that, but then that's another whole story in itself.
Tyree is getting up in years, like so many of us in this hobby are, so if you are thinking about getting a new, well made, wiring harness for your old Ford, get in touch with Tyree Harris, and get your order in.
John, I wish Tyree would have been at Gettysburg. I have always wanted to meet him in person too. This past July 4th I was tinkering with the '47 and needed a new wire harness for the horn relay. I got on the phone and called Tyree. He answered and helped me determine the correct harness for my application. It was raining in Illinois that day and also in Virginia so we had a nice chat for a while. I received my wiring about 2 days later. What a great asset Tyree is.
Seth Swoboda is offline   Reply With Quote