View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 11:52 AM   #20
nhusa

Default Re: message received loud and clear

I think I agree with most of the people here when I say that the "Fine Point Judging" vehicles are wonder to behold but they are not for me.
In fact I am so far away from FPJing that I am in a different country because I want to enjoy a barn fresh or almost barn fresh vehicle over one that has been completely restored.

I am not even interested in long tours - All I want is to drive a piece of history and use the car to have fun with my family.

I have 1919 T and a 1930/31 A Town Sedan. My idea of fun is to take my grandkids to get ice cream and watch them explain the Model T to folks that stop to talk or get coffee with a friend and watch people look at the car. I also like to take the T to car shows and talk with people. I guess others like it because it has been awarded a trophy every time I have entered a car show (2 firsts, a second and a third)

I think I'll enter the A as in in FPJ and see what happens - After all it is a 31 Town sedan that has never been restored, was a daily driver until 1964, had been in storage for 50 years, and has a seized 30 motor. At least the dust is fine!

It is a good thing that there is room in the hobby for everyone.