View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
Rowdy
BANNED

Default Re: 130-A Deluxe Delivery 1928 Prototype Info.

Greatly appriciated. As I sent a PM to some of the other 3 people looking for wood, but did not post here in case it does not yield anything. I spoke to Don Graves late last week and he has a customer that is bringing in another 130-A for restoration. Its wood is more complete than mine or what Dons was when he bought it. Don is going to call me when it comes to the shop and I will make the 4 hr trip to Omaha and bring the wood I have and hope we can piece a complete set together. After he is done I will likely have the chance to buy the wood from the owner. So other than keeping it somewhat on the first few pages in the swap section I am giving the hunt a rest and will spend more energy on research and work on the delivery as I can. Hoping this works out and if you stumble onto something don't be afraid to call or PM.

Also with the lack of info I am finding so far with this research I am having a hard time beleiving any Deluxe Deliveries made in 1928 or any with drum tail lights even though there is a drum tail light bracket listed in the Ford Parts List for them. Rod

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-25-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote