View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #72
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: 2014 Gettysburg Meet Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs32 View Post
Any of you guys that made it to Gettysburg and are willing to go a little further can come by and see my Duece Roadster and have crab cakes on me. I'm about 100 driving miles from DC but if you got a boat it's only 15 miles across the Bay to my garage. I got to start using up the crab meat we picked out in October. You can buy live bushels, from my next door waterman neighbor, if you want to spend the night at the Cambridge Hyatt.

Look behind my roadster and you can see the ship to the left, in the middle of the Bay.

Just PM me for the specifics.
Bob, that's a very nice offer! Nothing like a Maryland Crab Cake and a cold beer. Wish I could make it. I got home from one of the best Early Ford V-8 Meets, that I can remember, at about 10:30 am and we are now on the way to Ocean City, MD for a long weekend gathering of family. Steamed Crabs are on the agenda!!
Maybe we will meet up at one of the shows here in MD so I can see that Roadster. You might enjoy the Rodders Journal Revival to be held later this year at the Pimlico Race Course.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 06-27-2014 at 03:18 PM.