View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:45 PM   #57
Ryan
Administrator

Default Re: Pop-up Adds at Bottom of Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKS.PA View Post
So, those of us who were in business know that losing money each month isn't a plan to keep the Ford Barn going on as we hope it will. Guessing if it were to fold, most, if not all, of us who are here everyday, will suffer a great loss in the pursuit of keeping our beloved Fords on the road.

You must have some ideas as to how you can continue to keep the site going, and at the very least cut your losses??

As you've come to know over your years here as "the Boss"....there are some very intelligent loyal members. Maybe you could tap into some creative thinking that could erase your deficits?? We do have some skin in this game.

Just a thought....Dick.
I don’t really care about making money... it would be nice, but it’s not a driver. The Ford Barn is never gonna make me rich, so I don’t worry about it too much.

I really just want to stop some of the bleeding, so I am trying some things on the advertising side. These changes, however, will not effect you if you are logged in.

If things got really bad, I’d consider adding ads to the site while logged in, but only if it was minimally invasive.