View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 10:16 AM   #10
KULTULZ

Talking Re: IMO - Re: '55 car rear end oil capacity

Recently Advised Did Not Know Left From Right

The driver's side is the left hand side of the vehicle and governs such parts as fenders, lamps, etc. as to whether a part is right hand or left hand - FOMOCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54vicky View Post

I will add that ford used an odd even number system odd left even right for those that did not know
The accusation came within this thread - https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showt...64#post1663364

Posts Nos #98 and #99-

To Wit -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KULTULZ View Post

I forget...

You said your present WP inlet (bottom hose) is on the left side so as to allow the coolant to flow across the radiator
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX-OUT View Post

I guess it depends on where you are at ( in front of the engine or sitting in the drivers side) to determine which is your left and which is your right.

The water pump inlet in this 302 is on the right (from drivers position). The outlet of the new radiator is on the right too so that will match ok. The top radiator hose inlet on the new rad.is on the right and on my old rad.,its on the left. When I get the new radiator I will figure out how to make the top hose fit.

I guess when mentioning left and right on a vehicle its best to say passenger or driver side.That makes things a lot easier to understand.
I will say Sal came on and saved my dignity, if not my virginity on Post #100. So I still have some self-respect left, but I still feel the hurt ...
KULTULZ is offline   Reply With Quote