View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 08:46 AM   #6
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Model A club in Wilkes County, NC

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkaminar View Post
I am a member of the Tar Wheel A's centered in the Raleigh area. This is a great group. But I have recently moved to Wikes County in North Carolina and Raleigh is a few hours away. Does anyone know of a Model A club centered near here? It could be a club centered in another county in the western part of North Carolina.
There are several guys in the Boone, NC area that drive all the way to east Tennessee to participate in a club meeting. I also know several guys in the Wilkes area and in West Jefferson that have Model-As that likely would participate. Also, a friend of mine owns the Ford dealership in Wilkesboro (Yadkin Valley Mtrs) and has a couple Model-As too. I will be happy to contact John to see if he would be interested in hosting an informal Model-A day at the dealership where you could invite area Model-A owners to attend as a meet & greet. Then form your own Model-A club on that day with those who attend. You technically only need 5 members for the charter, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

For a possibility of one of your first outings, I am about 75 miles away, and my shop will host your new club for a tour of the shop and feed y'all while everyone is here.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote