View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 06:40 AM   #12
Tod

Default Re: Iron Thomas heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrie View Post
Tod, do you need some one to give you a hand,I could get one of my boys over to help out.
Lawrie
What I need is to be able to hire a competent kid that can grasp what I do and run production on all of my Snyder parts without any involvement on my part. I also need to be able to do my own castings. That is why I asked for investors into that. I can't have eyes and hands on every aspect of production, which is basically minimum wage work it is so simple, and constantly run to foundries to do half the work and still pay full price. I am scouting a location to put a small foundry operation and right next to the foundry would be where I would move my machine shop to. That way I don't have to travel to a foundry, and I can be nearby for machining issues. One problem in finding people is that most are so in debt or so used to spending all the money they make and more that they need more money than they are worth, or that the job is worth. Kids without a family haven't buried themselves yet so that is what I am looking for right now.

Tod
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote