View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:38 AM   #17
rockfla

Default Re: 32 front wheel shimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koates View Post
rockfla, were you able to sort out your generator & cut out & ammeter problems. Did not hear back on that issue and interested to know how you fared. Regards, Kevin.
Koates/Kevin
In a sense, yes.....I got a "new" generator from Mike at Third Gen.......the "correct" 32 version and a new "correct" cut-out via DavidG's suggestions. AS for my amp gauge.....IT is "STILL" stuck at +10 amps, I was "maybe" hoping that after tapping on both the face AND the back, then having a generator that is very "Close" to running the proper amps that it just "MIGHT" free up a "STUCK" needle BUT I'm not that fortunate. I will pull the gauge this week and my electronics guy suggested running a (-) negative pull on the gauge to see IF it frees the needle and shows negative charge correctly BEFORE I box it up and send it for "Repair/Refinish". As you see via this post, have this "new" issue I'm dealing with, still working on small detail stuff to finish the car and NOW created another ISSUE to fix and am quite sick about it happening...check attached photos!!!

I can't thank you enough for your help and guidance. Thanks again Koates!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BrokenGlass1.jpg (30.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Brokenglass2.jpg (32.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg brokenglass4.jpg (35.9 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by rockfla; 10-06-2020 at 06:52 AM.
rockfla is online now   Reply With Quote