View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 04:48 PM   #1
shew01

Default 6V Turn Signal Buzzer

I’m looking for a 6v turn signal buzzer and instructions for adding to a turn signal.

My car came from the previous owner with a toggle switch that operates the 6v turn signals, and he wired the instrument panel light to the circuit so that it would flash as a reminder that the signal is flashing. That isn’t so bad in daylight, but it makes night driving at night a nuisance because you can only see the speedometer and gas gauge with the turn signal turned on (and it flashes with the turn signal lights).

I’d like like to replace the toggle switch with a Signal-Stat 900. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BNL1QIY..._UCrGEb4B27HGH The existing toggle and wiring work fine. I’m hoping that I can leave the majority of the wiring in place for the new switch. I haven’t purchased a new switch yet. The Signal-Stat just seems to look old like the car. Is there a better choice than this switch?

Can anyone point me to a vendor for a 6v turn signal buzzer and wiring instructions? I haven’t had much luck with Google or Amazon.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by shew01; 03-29-2020 at 05:53 PM.
shew01 is offline   Reply With Quote