View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #12
KULTULZ

Exclamation Re: Put front Disc Brakes on my 56 T-Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Redneck View Post

I understand what you are saying in good faith. I have gone this far and will let you know how the brakes work out. Thank you for the information. All I want is a better brake.
Please don't understand ... ... mis-understand (where the hell did you go to school?) what I am trying to get across. I am not beating on you. The basic kit you bought is No.1 in my opinion. It is the valving theory that some of these kit vendors advise that gives me a bubble.

When all is said and done, maybe consider finding an empty WALLY WORLD parking lot on a rainy SUN and giving it a skid test and see how the back end reacts. Be damn careful and stay away from light poles. How she comes down without the tail trying to come around will tell you how the one-fits-all COMB VLV (PPV) is working on the application.

It is a lot easier than sliding under a traffic light in panic mode on wet road and finding out it isn't compatible with the application.

We should have a contest. The player has to start at the very last post of a thread & then try to guess what the OP's original question was about ...

Last edited by KULTULZ; 11-11-2022 at 12:56 PM. Reason: POOR USE of THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
KULTULZ is offline   Reply With Quote