View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #79
hardtimes

Default Re: Fustrated at Snyders (Vent session)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1928Pickuppain View Post
Hey thanks to all of your for real feedback about your experances good and bad. I was fustrated still am a bit but not as mutch after getting it out. Venting is really a big part of any forum venting about the Chinese, harbor freight, Shitty light switches, howells etc...It's what we all do to some degree. I really wanted to know if Snyder s had changed during my model A hibernation period becouse lets face it, my two first
orders after a few years and 3 sepereate shipping mistakes setts a tone. If this was some place that I didn't know and had never used before I never would have even put up the question, I would have just written them off. After reading all your responced I'm going to chalk it up as a fluke and swallow the fact that I felt I they should have eaten the shipping as an apology for the first two mistakes on the first order that they fully admitted were there falt. Some times pride can be a demerit and I realize that.

As to all you ball busters out there about spelling and grammar, I go one this site on a cell phone as I have no home computer and my office computer I useualy have acad running with huge files and try to limit my ram usage so files don't crash and corrupt. So the words are to small the buttons to small, the phone likes to guess and inject words not always correct for the context or even not the right words at all. Not to mention editing is a nightmare and I can't scroll up and see what I previously typed after it is above my screen view. I try but it is what it is so cut it out. Btw when I place orders I do so on my office computer at the end of the night after closing out acad or excell or whatever I have running.

Again thanks for the input.

Derek G-
Hey Derek,
Hm, you did good, considering how you did it ! I can't even follow how you did it without computer in front of you! Nothing wrong with a bit of venting now/then, as it drains the venom out of the wound, eh .
My advice to you is to call in orders and speak to owner(s). Makes it personal and better communication, in my experience with Snyder's.
Am I saying that they never screwed up my orders...no. I am saying that they made every effort to immediately correct any error (mine /theirs). My guess is that you are a young'un. Patience learned early , gets you thru a lot of life un-scarred. Venting/ranting is best saved/used, if at all, for serious matters.... not model a stuff, IMO.