View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #66
5window

Default Re: Fustrated at Snyders (Vent session)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1928Pickuppain View Post
Hey, thanks to all of you for real feedback about your experiences, good and bad. I was frustrated, still am a bit, but not as much after getting it out. Venting is really a big part of any forum: venting about the Chinese, Harbor Freight, shitty light switches, Howells etc...It's what we all do to some degree. I really wanted to know if Snyder's had changed during my model A hibernation period because let's face it, my two first orders after a few years and 3 separate shipping mistakes sets a tone. If this was some place that I didn't know and had never used before, I never would have even put up the question, I would have just written them off. After reading all your responses, I'm going to chalk it up as a fluke and swallow the fact that I felt they should have eaten the shipping as an apology for the first two mistakes on the first order that they fully admitted were there fault. Some times pride can be a demerit and I realize that.

As to all you ball busters out there about spelling and grammar, I go one this site on a cell phone as I have no home computer and my office computer I usually have A-cad running with huge files and try to limit my ram usage so files don't crash and corrupt. So the words are too small, the buttons too small, the phone likes to guess and inject words not always correct for the context or even not the right words at all. Not to mention editing is a nightmare and I can't scroll up and see what I previously typed after it is above my screen view. I try, but it is what it is, so cut it out. Btw when I place orders, I do so on my office computer at the end of the night after closing out A-cad or Excell or whatever I have running.

Again,thanks for the input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1928Pickuppain View Post

Derek G-
Hey, Derek, no one is out to get you for your spelling and grammar, but it is easier to understand your thoughts when it is easiest to read. Typing on a phone generally sucks and my tablet tends to select words for me that I never intended. Here, I cleaned it up a bit for you. Wish I could clear up your parts mess as well.