View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #43
SeaSlugs

Default Re: Other Hobby Interests

There is a trend i notice as well (maybe were some kinda weird breed thats undiscovered)

besides my AA that ever since i can remember every time I visited my grandparents farm I wanted to go down to the timber to see "the old truck".

Before that its my other car a 1980 Chevette - gets alot of looks and stories at cruise ins.

My dad and I restored a 1960 VW Karmann Ghia. He bought one new in 74 and sold it in the early 80's - said that was a huge mistake so early 2000 we found this 1960 the next town over with no rust for $500.

I too collect ww2 rifles of almost all the countries and target shoot just for fun. Very interesting the different characteristics of each major countries standard issue bolt action rifles. Mainly collecting for the history but why collect a gun that doesnt/cant shoot? - still got a few more on the ol bucket list..

I have always been into HO, N, and O gauge trains - not so much in the last few years but someday i will get back into it.

I do love photography, haven't sold any of my photos and not sure what to do with em once I take them besides dump em on the computer but i guess its the thrill of the perfect moment and perfect picture is my lure of doing it. I'm not looking to get rich off it - just want to share with the world but want credit when credits due haha.