View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 06:26 PM   #916
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

David,

Yes! We don't have any other Ah-ooog-ah horns in the neighbor hood! Makes a wonderful statement.
The 32 truck grill is for sure black. Your right the pictures and age of the paint dont show that well:

But I have no history on the original owners of the truck other than hints from the previous owner that this truck "may" have came from a township or municipality prior to his uncle buying it for his local water well drilling business.
That's about all I know about its life from 32' to 52'. I would love to have more of the story.
Only other thing is the dump bed was removed and placed on a 48 Ford which may have been used after this 32 was retired and stored?

Bruce,
We have lots of awesome goldenrod honey if you need any. Daughter Kelly is the beekeeper now. Goldenrod honey is usually our biggest crop of honey. As it grows very well in our area. Fields and fields of it! I have never had peach blossom. Would trade you some??

Worked in the shop loft, coffee breaks, visiting, naps, and deer hunting today. Hope things are good in Ford land! Thanks for checking in on me.
Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets

Last edited by sugarmaker; 11-30-2021 at 06:41 PM.
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote