View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 06:53 AM   #296
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Tom,
When Larry and his wife Diane I met we kind of hit it off. I think he felt the truck was going to be in another good place. They were happy to see it, and took some pictures. Liked the new rubber. Was interested in the engine area. He also confirmed that his Uncle did have milk cans around that he probably hauled water in, which might match the shape of the rings worn into the bed behind the cab.
They may have a picture of the truck at a job site where Mr Litewiller (sp) was drilling a water well.
Larry also mentioned that this may have been a township truck prior to his uncle owning it. Maybe the reason the paint color is a shade different on the doors?? Maybe was repainted over a logo??? The plot thickens!

Yes Maggie loves new folks coming to visit. She is 8, but very white in the face. A great dog. We love the Goldens!

Folks,
Any suggestions on the water pump disassembly? I have not been able to get the fan/ pulley assembly off to inspect the shaft yet. I believe it is a tapered shaft and key.

Much to do today. Maybe a little on the 32? Hope this finds you well and in good spirits!
Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote