Thread: Shocking Advice
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:44 PM   #20
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Shocking Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian View Post
29 CCPU, I have no shocks, no arms. looking for advice on what to do about this situation, this is my hobby truck 98% original. No Judges here only the wife, parts availability here in Newfoundland is basically non existent, I have researched that most popular vendors in USA have a supply of parts to pick from. I just want to drive my truck with all components functioning properly and safe. I have used all popular USA vendors during restoration with great success. But what do I need? This is a weekend grocery getter, Thanks
This is my opinion since you know all that is available I figure you want an opinion, it should have no reflection on you or your car/truck.

If my truck was really 98% original I would not want to reduce the originality further. I would contact any of the shock rebuilders to see what they may have available. Save up for the reproductions that are available and at least have something that looks correct for the Model A.

Again my opinion.