View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 12:01 PM   #16
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: How do I resize photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scicala View Post
Better yet, why can't the Ford Barn admin get the software changed to allow the photos, like most places are now.

Sal
By doing so, you end-up not just modifying the software, but end-up with a totally different format, like happened over on the H.A.M.B. with their "upgrade" a few years back. It changed so drastically over there, and became so unpleasant FOR ME to use, that I quit going. There are too many GOOD features with THIS forum that were lost, in my eyes. And if you pay attention at all, there are NEW members here at the 'Barn quite frequently that post great pictures off the bat. Anyone that hasn't taken the time to learn how to post pictures here just isn't serious about posting pictures! I'm still quite "computer-illiterate" to this day, yet I've taught myself to become a Picture-Postin' Fool here on the Ford Barn. I love it here just the way it is....THANK YOU Ryan C! Coop

PS: Jeff's YouTube video noted in post #15 just above (and linked BELOW) couldn't make it any easier for anyone who is SERIOUS about learning to post photos here on The 'Barn!

https://youtu.be/CGijbl1bfnI

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE

Last edited by V8COOPMAN; 05-24-2022 at 12:15 PM.
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote