View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 06:39 PM   #204
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Red,5150, Bored &Stroked, Folks,
On the seat bases, The seat frames (wood) will not raise the springs as designed. But If needed I could raise the springs with another piece of wood of similar thickness too. Wouldn't be period correct, but could be a option that would be totally hidden in the seat. Thanks! I need to get working on those frames soon Like NOW!

That wrecker is very nice! Looks like same colors or close to what mine is also. A lot less rust then my old crusty rig! Thanks for the pictures to keep me motivated too. My friend has a AA wrecker, frame I think??

Do I need another truck Heck NO. I dont really need this one! But I saw a very nice display today that would trip my trigger and more! Will get some pictures up soon. Hint a Ford on a Ford!

OK I pulled a good one today. Took the carb apart and it looks pretty good inside. Meaning I have seen worse! But forgot to take pictures of how the small torsion spring on the float pivot rod was in place. I believe it provides slight down pressure on the float, to move it away from the needle valve? If any one has a picture of this small delicate torsion spring install they want to share, it would sure help on the install.

Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets

Last edited by sugarmaker; 07-03-2021 at 07:04 PM.
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote