View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #21
Tod

Default Re: New block machining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshmodela View Post
Awesome Tod! So any data on once a few blocks have been fully made and used in a running engine what might be the demand for them? What the retail cost of finished block (ready for assembly) might be?
Mike,

I'm not sure what demand will be. Some think hundreds, some think thousands, some, like me, don't know what to expect. I am shooting for 'ready-to-assemble' blocks under $2500.00. The closer to $2000.00 the better. One of my goals is to make searching through several bad blocks for a good block such a waste of time and money that the old junk will become completely undesirable.

Added by edit: Mike, going by the initial polling, it seems that I may be able to have some 200 customers right off the bat. One of my builders says people are just waiting for this to get into production so they do not have to try finding a buildable block. Several people have told me privately that they want more than 1 so who knows what the numbers might end up being. My friend says he would like to see machining quantities of at least 50 at a time. So, hopefully, that is repeated often.

Tod

Last edited by Tod; 11-01-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote