View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #11
d_Seymour

Default Re: !929 Roadster Rumble Seat Pan asistance

Appreciate your asistance I was a lttle worried my post would become stale. The Triangle panel holes align quit well to the curved panel. One hole on either side has enough overlap to prevent screw from going through.You can see the skin of your finger thou so minor ream job. In my first post the close up picture is with the cuvered panel mounted with two screws on either side. Looks to be right length as the curved panel rumble bend starts just before the end of the triangle brackets. I do have all braces on hand spare tire brackets and rumble stops, waiting to set the seat first othrwise I am type of guy who gets myself side tracked. Believe based on Randy's pictures the curved panel need to be tweaked increase the angle of attack. Big question is angle. Going to try out a metal brake tomorrow night see if I can jerry rig increasig curved panel angle.
As long as I have some attention my plan was to use a thearded rod to set the distance between rumble decklid mounting bracket any ideas as to distance to target for proper fit.
d_Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote