View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
roadster36
BANNED

Default Kudo's to LeBaron Bonney and Third Gen Automotive

With all the negative press about vendors I think it might be a good time to relate a positive experience I had. I needed new interior for my '34 roadster so I called LeBaron Bonney since it it their kit that finally is showing some age (after over 30 years). I called them and they promptly sent out samples and information. I matched up the material and called them back and placed my order. I spoke with Cam Nolan on the phone. She was knowledgeable and understood my needs. We went over the order and I was told what to expect, when to expect it, and the total cost. I received a follow up invoice and letter in the mail. Everything arrived on the exact day they said it would in perfect condition. I was so pleased that I called them back up and ordered another kit for my '34 5-W coupe. We did that car in the early 1980's and it needs to be updated. I have no doubt that this kit will be just as nice as the one for the roadster. I have also been purchasing a lot of small shop items from Michael Driskell at Third Gen Automotive. He consistently delivers well shipped/packed parts on time, at a good price, with no hassles. THAT IS HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. Quality takes a commitment and unfortunately many out there are unable or unwilling to make it. Both of these vendors have gone above and beyond to provide superior parts and service. If they can do it then the other should be able to as well.
roadster36 is offline   Reply With Quote