Thread: LED vs HALOGEN
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:42 PM   #23
Synchro909

Default Re: LED vs HALOGEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 Closed Cab PU View Post
Thanks, this is the 1st I've seen these. Their are so many vendors/designs hard to figure out what to use. Currently running Logo Lites. Will be looking into these later this summer, have other things to do on my A right now.

You recommend. Have you installed the headlights on an A, or seen them installed on an A at night, or know of someone who has them?
I run his Halogen globes. I'm on 12 volts with an alternator so I have plenty of juice to run them. It was as a result of this thread I asked him about his LED lights when I saw him at the weekend so I might be able to make a contribution to the discussion. His halogen bulbs are the best I've seen in orignal reflectors. His description of what he has done to get his LEDs as good as they are made perfect sense to me. He showed me a Logo Light and described what he does different. Chalk and cheese!
I've seen pictures of the light pattern from his lights. I'm sure he will be able to send you some pics too.
Maybe one of the members here has used these lights?
PS. I bought a pair of his red LED stop lights. I now get complaints from anyone following that they get black spots in front of their eyes after I touch the brakes. They are BRIGHT.