View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:55 PM   #10
Moodswing83

Default Re: New Plan, Old Plan, plan plan plan

I believe that the car was originally black which is one of our choices. You don't see many dressed in black. The problem is that I see one and I really like it and then I see another one and it is just ok. I really like them in the lighter maroon and in blue. The problem with those two colors is that they weren't offered for a 1930 standard or deluxe. That is where my dilemma is, is it ok to not be totally correct for your years options? My options for my favorite colors are very dark in nature like the ford maroon.

I am currently working on the primer stage for the frame. The next piece is to tear down the motor and go through it. I already know that the cylinder walls are in great shape with no lip at the top.

I liked the comment about the plastic surgery. In my case, I grew up around the old number 83, a modified model A that ran all over mid Michigan. I often consider trying to find her, since she ruined my mind at the toddler stage. Does anyone know where any of these cars are lying around.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I will try to keep you posted on the progress. This is another exciting car journey that I'm experiencing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st choice-a.jpg (45.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 2nd choice.jpg (102.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg #83 -39c.jpg (74.0 KB, 42 views)
Moodswing83 is offline   Reply With Quote