View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #58
John LaVoy

Default Re: The Model A Museum Opening, in pictures

As the Vice President of MAFFI I want to thank all of those who took the time and effort to come and see what MAFFI has been doing with all of your generous donations for the last 25 years. It was very rewarding from my own perspective to see the turn out with so many Model As in attendance. The current board of trustees and all of those who proceeded us work long and hard to make this museum possible. I'm glad to see the pictures and hear all the nice comments.

But now we need to make it continue. Of course we will always need more money but what foundation doesn't. What we need is the word spread about how great the location is and encourage others to visit The Gilmore complex and see the museum in person. The ideal opportunity would be in September for Model A days at The Gilmore, third week end in September. Look for information in the Restorer and News this summer, or visit maffi.org.

Again thank you all for your support in this project and I look forward to seeing you there at some Model A event that will be hold there.
John LaVoy is offline   Reply With Quote