Thread: Mac's survey
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #145
Tom Cavallaro

Default Re: Mac's survey

Wow...do you guys really know what you're talking about???? I was chastised for bad mouthing Snyder's for sending me the wrong parts! There are what... maybe two manufacturers making these parts??? The three of them buy from the same guys, tack there profits to the parts most used and sell them to us. I have bought parts from all three and all three have different prices for the same parts. My only problem with them is the time shipping and the cost of shipping and shipping me the parts I ordered according to the numbers on the order...not what you think I ordered! I have ordered parts from Snyder's and they were double bagged...the last bag was marked Mac's. Maybe once in awhile you might get a part not up to Ford specs...but none of it is NOS. My only problem is with the SERVICE...when I order a part...send me only the part with the number I order...that saves me time and them shipping...not asking much!!! So far...Bratton's is the only one that I have never had a problem with...but I still order from he who has the cheapest price and the fastest shipping..That's my only concern!