View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #62
Birchwood

Default Re: Hershey is Dying, Corrections are needed

This year was my first Hershey trip, actually it was my first model a swap meet. That being said I dont have the experience or the ability to compare from year to year. I am 51 so Im not a young man but I am new to model a restoration.

This month was my 12 year wedding anniversay and I convinced my wife this would be a great anniversary vacation and she agreed to make the trip.

After driving for about 10 hours I was hoping it would be worth it. We were there bright and early wed morning and I was in shock at the size and vast sea of parts and vendors. We had a great experience and my wife constantly commented about how nice and helpful the people were. I figured after the first day my wife would be ready to call it quits, but she was excited as I was. we stayed till friday and spent over 3 thousand dollars on parts and wares.

She is still talking about Hershey and is making plans for next year. I asked her what she was going to do if something happened between now and next year, I could get sick or die before then, she said "well I will go in memory of you".

So if I live and nothing Happens I will see you next year
Birchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)