View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #35
JK1934

Default Re: Reproduction 21 Stud heads

Hi, I haven`t looked at the site for a while, I heard there was some discussion about 21 stud heads. My Dad & I make new alloy 21 stud heads here in Australia, we are early V-8 members & we have 2 1934 V-8s a 5w coupe & roadster, both have been running our heads for many years & miles, the heads are cast from aircraft alloy, heat treated, we indivdually hand machine each head & pressure test them, they are made to original specs & as has been discussed have no scripting as many originals were, scripting would add extra cost with licensing & patterns, also which script would you make? we have only just made cutters & fixtures to machine the dome for those that want to run dome pistons, we sell them for $1000AUD & postage to the U.S is about $250AUD air mail & $150AUD sea mail which can take about 3 months, with the current exchange rate a pair will be about $1200 USD including air mail. feel free to contact us or ask on here if you have any questions about them, my dad Jims email is [email protected] & mine is [email protected]. Thanks John
JK1934 is offline   Reply With Quote