View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 05:15 AM   #120
t-head

Default Re: Model T Racing Thread

The next plan here is to cover another cylinder head manufacturer. Instead of jumping around to much I am wondering if anyone has anything to add that I may have missed on Roof heads. I have tried to cover what I have good back ground info available on. I am sure there are some variations as racing is a constantly changing thing. Stay the same in racing and you get left behind quickly.

I am going to double check and I may add a little more Roof info and wanted to cover him early because he was one of the pioneers with overheads. The next head I want to cover is another earlier one the Craig Hunt so be on the look out for anything you may have.

The other thing I think would be nice to cover in the future after we get done with the overheads would be flatheads. So if any of you out there have a good archive of info contact me and we can work on a plan to cover them down the road. What I am trying to do with this thread is keep focused on a particular topic until we have covered all or most of the info that we have available. If we do it in this way on our format it will be easier to search later as most of it will be in on area. But if you discover something new about something we have already covered please feel free to share with us what you have found.

And again, thanks to all of you for joining in and we look forward to anything you find that is interesting in T racing. T-H
t-head is offline   Reply With Quote