View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Fred A

Default To Each His Own Issue

For me it is that they held my order hostage while they waited for the snail mail to deliver the actual gift certificate which they had sold me and I provided the serial number. My wife talked to them also. I asked to talk to Macintosh and that was sidesteped. They avoided telling me the actual status of my order while sending me off to some "supervisor" who was always "out of the office" and didn't let me know that my concerns were real and they were going to do it their way. Out of my sight, that Tammy may have been the heroe of the whole thing but I would only have known that I was delaing with an unaccomodating entity. This was a two call a day going to three. I think the phone jockeys were a bit embarassed and double talked me until one poor girl that was not in on the scheme let me know what was really happening, which they all had denied in turn to me and my wife before the order was filled. I guess they thought it was raining. My point is: Don't get caught up in the BS that is the self serving offer of a gift certificate. As for the speed of the shipping, Mac's is not heroic, but not worthy of my urgent business. If It suits my needs they will get some of my business but at my convenience. Good Luck: Fred A
Fred A is offline   Reply With Quote