View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
Fred A

Default Re: Check on your order from Macs

I too am long waiting for an order that they have confirmed that they were holding deliberately for confirmation of my gift certificate. Seems that they get caught on a procedural glitch and have no authority to proceed with an order until all their internal issues are satisfied. Was never warned that orders could be held up even though they have held my money for months and my need of the parts would be little concern when balanced against their bungling. Took several days to get a strait story from Mac's, just that the telephone staff was "directed" to pass me off to a Tammy who was not in the office and never returns calls. All I got was Tammy's unresponsive voice mail. Note that their gift certificate process will set back any order while they wait for physical posession. That with the tangled list of conditions that the certificate is not useable, the whole thing appears to be a scheme to front them cash so they can perform poorly when it's time to redeem it. Could Macintosh be at that stage of his business that he spends too much time on the course and lets his money machine grind away unsupervised? Don't get me wrong, I recognize that we need these guys out there to keep our toys on the road but there seems to be little responsiveness when the needs of a customer runs into their rigid business organization. Fred A
Fred A is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)