View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 05:12 PM   #17
Nsieber

Default Re: Coast to Coast in a Model A

I'm glad to see this conversation is still continuing for the trip!! I almost forgot about the post on here until someone commented on my YouTube channel... sorry! (Double Clutch King - Like and subscribe ahaha!) For anyone that would like to get in contact with me, you can either message me through the forum or by leaving a comment on YouTube! I'm just a little nervous about posting my email address online because of spam and such.

I remember somebody had asked why I was taking this trip, and there are two main reasons!

The first is because I'll be able to enjoy a 5-week long adventure with my friend and I know we are going to have an amazing time! The list of stops we have keeps growing and growing and as a young guy who has never been west of PA, I know I'll be in for a lifetime of memories! My friend has done a bit more traveling than I have (he has been west of PA ahaha), but this trip will be quite different in terms of experience than anything either of us has done!

The second reason for the trip is to help honor the goal of the car's previous owner! The gentleman I purchased the car from had originally intended to drive it cross country back almost 40 years ago, but as life went on, the trip never happened. After I got the car back on the road, I was telling this story to my friend's father and he suggested that I complete it on his behalf! Well, from that point one thing lead to another, and now that's what we intend on doing!

And for anyone wondering - the car is a 1930 Deluxe Town Sedan! The engine is currently being rebuilt and I am doing the transmission this coming week, so she should be good to go for July!

Thanks, everyone for your kind words!

-Nick
Nsieber is offline   Reply With Quote