View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:35 AM   #14
36rgtop

Default Re: Resize pics using windows paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercman from oz View Post

Resizing Pictures is simple. If I see a Picture that I want to add to Ford Barn, I Highlight the Picture on my right screen, then hit email. I Box will appear that gives me 5 different sizes to chose from. The middle one is headed up Medium (1024 x 768), next up is Large (1280 x 1224) followed by Original Size. Below Medium we have Small (800 x 600) and the smallest called Smaller (640 x 480).
Now I know that Original Size was way too large a picture to add to Ford Barn, so I click onto Large and hit Attach. A new email will appear with the Picture that I want shown as an Attachment, at the top right of this new email. Having two screens is a real bonus. I open up Ford Barn, and simply drag that Attachment from my new email to the Ford Barn "Manage Attachments" Window and that is all there is to it. I then simply delete this email without sending it. Works perfectly every time for me. Having said that, all my Photos are stored in an External Hard Drive, which are displayed on my second screen.
Give it a try, as I think that you will find this method very easy. Regards Mercman <><

Just wondering, if this method is so good, why are your posted photos oversized and don't fit within the forum format?
36rgtop is offline   Reply With Quote